• big potatoes with thin skin
• champignon or porcini mushrooms
• vegan cheese
• sunflower margarine
• dry sage
• lemon juice
• Melt a bit of sunflower margarine with the dry sage.
• Slice the potatoes without removing the skin, about 4mm. Put them in a bowl with water and lemon juice to prevent them from going brown.
• Place them on a baking tray, lay them one on top of another and brush each one with a bit of sunflower margarine, about 10 slices.
• Cover the potatoes with foil and bake at 200 C for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and cook for a further 20 minutes.
• In the meantime chop the mushrooms and gently fry them with a bit of sunflower margarine and salt for a few minutes.
• When the potatoes are cooked through, lay some mushrooms on top of each tower with a spoon full of vegan cheese.
• Cover with the single slice of potato and grill or bake only for a few minutes or until the cheese melts.
• Remove from the oven, drizzle with a bit of the sunflower margarine mixture and serve.